Monday 29 August 2011

Crazy busy

So the triathlon approaches. So much to do, so little time.  I have been crazy busy with youth stuff and kids and weddings and summer holidays.  I have done more like 4 workouts a week instead of 6 for the last 3 weeks.  It doesnt seem to have affected me too much.

I swam my furthest ever last week - 1800 meters. Loved it. The next 3 weeks will involve one full on hard week, and 2 slighly less full on weeks to prepare for the race.  I am just hoping to make it round.  Thats my goal. No idea what a good time would be, and if I come last and still just make it round without dropping dead, I'll be pleased.

I am not the only Mum of 3 small kids doing the race which is really encouraging. I think it will be really inspiring to be alongside so many really fit people.

Speaking of which I need to do a just giving page....

No comments:

Post a Comment