Thursday 28 July 2011

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

Its not you, its me. You are great, I am the one with the problem. I'm sorry we've been on a break.  I have not been giving you enough attention, and I'm sorry.  Lets not split up, lets try again. I'll change.
Yours apologetically,

Esther.

Its been a ridiculous week. I have not been to bed before midnight all week, and my youngest has been ill and up in the night every night. Its been a nightmare! We are off on youth summer camps over the next few weeks, and the preparations are intense. I have missed 2 workouts this week already, and its only Thursday.  Rubbish. I went for a run day before yesterday and honestly had my eyes closed for half of it.  I was running alone a quiet road with no traffic, and honestly thought to myself "I could just close my eyes for a bit til I get the the end of the road.  There is not traffic, its safe to sleep for this bit!"  Seriously, if I am considering sleep running in a semi conscious state then I *might* be overdoing it. Might be. Just a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment