Wednesday 13 July 2011

Swimming through molasses

This week is supposed to be a recovery week (easier workouts to prepare for much harder ones next week).

This mornings swim was only 750m which in theory is easy. But just couldn't get going today. Felt uncoordinated and weak, just couldn't find my pace. Started to get it together in the last 100m, which was really frustrating.

The problem? BED TIME! Just can't get there at a reasonable time. I am being woken by a sweet chubby hand poking me in the eyes at 6am which is fine as long as I am in bed at 10! The same chubby baby also woke me at 1am and 3am which doesn't help the tiredness issue!

Got lost with N on the run yesterday. Going for a run is so much more fun when you have to climb fences and wrestle through hedges!

No comments:

Post a Comment