Wednesday 20 July 2011

10 years

Got loads going on at the moment aside from Triathlonning. So mega busy. Finding it hard to get up and train when bedtime is midnight. But havent missed a day aside from my saturday rest day in 5 weeks. Pretty proud of that.

Have been married to Bradley for 10 years tomorrow! Best 10 years of my life.  Actually its been a whole third of my life. Looking forward to the day when I have been married longer than not married.  If that makes sense. Happy anniversary boy.  Here's to the next 10! x

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! Can't believe it's already been 10 years. Jeff and I are at 8 this year & are looking forward to hitting the decade mark eventually. Hope you and Brad have something special planned (it's nice to celebrate).

    I also looking forward to having this tri over with! I'm excited, but can't wait for a slower pace in August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep 10 years has flown by! Cant believe it! We are spending the day together....with the kids! Pretty exciting I know...

    ReplyDelete