Wednesday 6 July 2011

Food and mood and mood food

Ran through fields of wheat in the early morning summer rain. Well worth the early start. I love running in the rain. It's my favourite running weather. It's the icing on the cake.

And whilst on the subject of cake...

I am finding it increasingly hard to know what I should be eating and how much is sensible. I am still breastfeeding my youngest, and training 6 days a week. Those 2 factors make me really hungry.

I am aware that not eating enough will mean I have a hungry baby, but eating too much is very easy. It's a tough balance. I get moody in the afternoons if I have not eaten enough, and lazy if I eat too much.

My morning sessions are going to get longer and tougher in the next few weeks, so need to get the balance right. Less chocolate, more umm, good for you type stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment